Friday, September 3, 2010

Bye August, Hi September!

It's exactly 2 more weeks to GP and Chinese Promos!!
So it's the last day of Term 3 today.
August has been really awful for me. Did i mention i had 15 blood tests within this whole month?? Hopefully, September will treat me better yeah.


What's happening to my social life.
I'm home on a Friday, again.
Alright, at least i have something to be happy about. I'm going to see my girls for Koi and Prata at Jalan Kayu next friday. WHOOOOOOOOOO.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO, WENDY AND EILEEN TOH.

I think i can write better and construct more fluent sentences in the night.
Sigh, my phone is cranky again. I'm still not receiving messages occasionally. Plus, my laptop is gonna crash on me anytime soon. I think technology hates me.

No comments:

Post a Comment