Sunday, September 5, 2010

Infinity and Beyond III

I attended Jeanette's and Darian's Band concert last night in YJC with Leon and Chee sheng.
Okay, pictures are in Darian's DSLR. I feel inferior, he has a DSLR and mine's only an Olympus. HAHAH.
We had dinner at Wendy's and i reached home at midnight so i didn't study. :(

Taking a break from studying now. Got to start resuming my revision on econs in like 15 more minutes. BFF is walking over to my place now and i am looking like a mess. HAHAH, who cares la. Not as if she's a boy. LOL.

I watched Step Up 3 last saturday. Great show yeah!

I want a pink BB. Gosh, my phone is seriously hay wired.
Plus change my plan too, i need to text and call more people!!

Durian flavored snowskin mooncakes are nice. (Y) Nom nom.

No comments:

Post a Comment