Monday, September 6, 2010



It's midnight now.
I just psycho-ed my mummy to get me a BB. And she said YES. ZOMG. WOO HOO~ As for my laptop, she's gonna buy me a new Acer in November. YAY. ;)

I'm so happy today. I did 8 geog essay questions. Ain't you proud of me? ^^

But, i just saw my promos timetable. I HAVE BIO PAPER 2 AND GEOG ON THE SAME DAY?!@$#%^*&^%$#@
And the whole class ends the promos ONE WEEK before me and Eliza?????

I was studying at Burger King, Compass point today when i saw Dinosaur. All dolled up, at sengkang. LOL. And i was studying, only to realize 2 hours later that the girl sitting right in front of me was Erdalyn.

K, i should sleep now cos my inconsiderate neighbor is still renovating his house after 3 months. I hope he drill his brains out.

"Bros before Hoes, Chicks before Dicks"
Yeah right.

No comments:

Post a Comment