Saturday, August 14, 2010

I cannot afford to trip and fall anymore


National Day in SJC 2009

Yesterday, i met up with my crazy classmates for dinner (Clarissa, Doyle, Joanne, Chee Sheng, Clara) and we had an impromptu shopping trip to United Square.

I think i have developed entomophobia - fear of moquitos.

Gah, my dear Manga and Vai went down to SGH yesterday to visit me after i got discharged! I am sorry my dears!!! Love you both.

I still can't afford to trip and fall or i will have to be sent back to SGH. :( The palate count of a normal person's 150 but mine's 20 only. But it increased gradually that's why i finally got discharged. But on a bright side, I AM ON MC TILL TUESDAY~~ Plus the exemption of PE for 2 weeks. Woohoo.

I have yet to watch Inception and Salt!!!!!
I have a new dream. I want to marry a doctor. HAHAH.

"In my garden, you're the apple of my eye".
"I'm not unhappy. Only people with no purpose are unhappy. I've got a purpose."

No comments:

Post a Comment