Friday, August 13, 2010

HI Y'ALL
I'M BACK FROM SGH.
Hee hee, i'm awfully glad to be back (k not exactly cos i still want to see my good looking Doc!!!). I have been lying in bed in SGH doing absolutely nothing at all except maybe checking out my good looking doctor and staring at my wounds. I SERIOUSLY STILL THINK MY DOCTOR IS GOOD LOOKING and i can't find his facebook!!! >:(

Yes, I HAD 12 BLOOD TESTS IN 4 DAYS. Beat that record man!!!!!
I made nurse-y friends, they were really nice minus the part where they had to wake me at 4.30am just for a blood test.

WHAT A SMALL WORLD IT IS. My orientation group mate, Darnell's grandmother happened to be my bedside neighbor!!

I spent national day alone in the ward! Where everyone was rushing out to watch the fireworks, i had to lay in bed because of the drip i had!!!


My dear Charmaine, Andre, Apphia, Clarissa and Doyle came down to visit me!! I was touched okay!! They brought me magazines, baby lent me her itouch despite the lack of internet connectivity and the huge box of biscuits above!! That Chips Ahoy saved me since hospital food really stinks badly.



K this is how bad both my arms look like now. Yes, it looks tempting to press, sounds very sick but i like it actually. The bigger they are, the better. Not very pain, probably because i have gotten used to it already!

I still have to make a few more trips for Outpatient treatment though and my good looking Doc wants me to have a medical reference to a gynecologist in KK.

Sigh, my rash still itches now but nooooooooo i won't scratch, i don't want fugly scars!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment