Friday, May 7, 2010

TGIF.

Edited:/
Time check: 11.50pm

I woke up exceptionally early today just to meet py to pass her my dress.
Then met up with doyle and michael, waited for clarissa at khatib station. We ended up being nearly late and so after waiting 1294738702974387 minutes for that damn bus (cos we didn't want to walk under that humid sun), we decided to cab to school. Right after we sat our bottoms in the cab, the bus was right behind the taxi. -.-
Cab fare was $5.60 and the distance was like from SJC to Compass Point. Freakingggggggg daylight robbery uh! :(

Apart from that, school was pretty alright.
Mdm Selvi gave me a rocher during geog! :)
I brought my camera to school today, but i forgot to insert the memory card into the camera. -.-

Clarissa and i have CIP at 7.10am tomorrow! :(

I want a bb curve!

Hee hee, i managed to find my kindergarten friend on fb. Lol, what a small small world it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment