Thursday, May 6, 2010

Drama SYF

Time check: 11.35
TGIF tomorrow! ;)

We had drama SYF at acjc today.
I must say, it was pretty awesome.




These are some of the props we used, delia took them during rehearsals in school using my phone. -.-

HAHAHA, THAT'S MEEEE.

Clarissa and i at Just Acia last friday!

Us, after a yum yum of chewy junior.

CLARRISA'S BB THAT I LOVEEEEEEEE.
SEEEEE, MY FACE IS HER WALLPAPER.
HAHAH, HER FACE IS ALSO MY WALLPAPER.

HAHAH, Shaun treated me, clarissa, charmaine, eliza and grace to ice creams in school yesterday!
Shaun: *throws ice cream wrapper on my plate*
Me:Walao. SHAUNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
Shuan: Throw for me la.
Me: F you la, shaun.
Shaun: Okay sorry, you throw for me, i treat you ice cream!
And all 5 of us ran to the ice cream stall.
Shaun: Eh i treating michelle only leh.
But he ended up paying for the 5 ice creams. LOL.

Meeting marie for dinner tomorrow.
I need retail therapy. BADLY. :(
As usual, miss yee is speaking greek to me during bio.
Econs is the shitzx man.
Lit is scary.
Only geog is fine.
Plus PW is tomorrow. :(


Okay, goodnight world.
We managed to survive another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment