Saturday, May 15, 2010

Time check: 2am
But i'm not sleeping anytime soon, for sure. I still have phospholipids and water to study for bio test. :( And my litttttttttt.
It feels like O levels period now. All those late study except minus the part without marie sending me ^^ texts to keep me happy.


2 posts in one day. Not bad uh.
Alice from Mango, Scotts called me yesterday when i was in the yj's src. They wanted me to go back to work from private sales, which is on the 27th. But as usual, for the sake of school. :/
Imagine, every hour i'm dying in school, pe especially! If only i can get paid for going pe $6.50/hour. Which is about 12 hours, probably a hundred moolahs in my pocket. Buttttt, argh. I already turned them down. Although jie, clarissa and charmaine thinks i should call them back and say i want the job and then skip school on the 27th. Hmmm.

While i was at serangoon station today, i met geraldine jee, tania teo and cheryl lim! What a coincidence!


I need to cry.
I need marie with me now.
Why am i all alone in yjc now.




I think i am extremely average. - Oxymoron or paradox?

No comments:

Post a Comment