Sunday, May 16, 2010



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOYLEEEEEEEEE!

*******************************************************************

I'm tired. - Understatement.
I only went to bed last night at 3am! :O
Spending my time awake trying to study bio and having snippets of memories flashing across my mind.


O, i sense your tension. - Apostrophe
Your patters sing a song in my ears. - Personification
You roar and blur my vision. - Synesthesia
Crying me a river i don't want to hear. - Hyperbole
And i try to avoid your downpour emotions. - Understatement

I hope miss tan accepts my quintet poem!!

I just realised i have yet to upload prom photos on fb from last year! LOL.
Goshhhhhhhhhh, i'm so slow!





I miss marieeeeeeeeee and i have so much to tell her. :( Why ain't you here with me when i need you so. :(


Py's going to Czech Republic in 2 weeks time, and so is Apphia who's going to Vienna. (Walao, both go Europe leh, without me somemore!)
I wish i could escape, from reality.
Go your own way.
Everything will be fine, self deception.

No comments:

Post a Comment