Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What else do i not know.
What else do anyone knows and haven't told me a single thing.
Why is it no one bothers to tell me until i find out myself?

" We cant predict how you will react and are not confirm of anything so its best not to leak anything, but since you already know. I'm just clarifying it"

Nice (Y). Makes me wonder why.

School was horrible today. Skipped PE halfway through but Clarissa and I got caught later.
Econs totally sucked, had a short essay to write but didn't manage to complete it because Shaun was disturbing me like the whole time.
Bio was awful, i sat quietly by myself because Eliza went for a floor ball match.
Guess the only time i had fun today was during break. As usual, Gireesh, Leon, Nicholas, Clarissa and i went out for lunch. We had KFC. (Y) Laughed a hell lot, and we ended up coming back late for GP. GP was boring, we had 2 hours of it today.
There was consultation for PI after GP. Clarissa and i were the last, and when we were finally done we had to go for cca.
CCA ended at like what, 6.30?
Took a train back and met my dear py to collect my concert tickets from herrrrrrr.
And now, i'm struggling to complete my PI third draft and someone just dropped another bomb shell on me.

Seeeeeeee, please don't tell me how my day sucked. I already know.
I hope i can have a better day at school tomorrow.
Life, please treat me better. Hopefully, no one else would drop another bomb shell on me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment