Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lady Gaga's Telephone is stuck in my head.
There was this talk about Lady Gaga amputating her leg for fashion, Clarissa and i still don't believe even though Nicholas and Chee Sheng already showed us the online article.
Adrenaline rush today during PE, we played badminton. Reminds me of the times i used to play with Sam in SJC.

Gosh, i have never felt been so tired for so long before.
I have a GP essay, chinese cheng yu, bio tutorial, 2 bio test waiting for me to study/do.
And PI third draft is due tomorrow!! :(
Thank god school's starting late tomorrow, which means i can get an hour of sleep moreeeeee.

Yay, i'm sooooo looking forward to the weekendddddd. :)
I want to date my dear bf for frolicks and study date.
And eat yum yum food at just acia!



"You look delicious, can i have a bite of you?"
Hee hee, i came up with that during lit lecture today.
Lit lecture was freezing ass cold but fun (Y).

;)
Deceptions, baby, deceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment