Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dang, there's school tomorrow. :(
I finally met priscilla and damien yesterday for dinner after 1209473892567943 weeks.

Stayed up till 2.30am last night to sort out some thoughts and waited for joshua's reply.
Wanted to head out to study with him at 1.30am last night.

I never seem to find any peace when i'm home.


Damn, what on earth did victor do to my lappie.
It keeps typing Chinese characters each time i type something.
And i've to spend hours defragmenting it because it's taking forever to load.

Everything seems so distant now.

Hee hee, i received a really cute text from Marie this morning at 5.50am.
"Aye, muchomuch rain now. It's gonna storm soon man.
Keep warm alright dear. [:

Love you."

I really really miss SJC.
I'm not exactly happy here. :/
Not without you with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment