Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm having drastic mood swings today.
One moment i was laughing my head off with Clarissa and Charmaine, and the next moment i can REALLY JEALOUS and upset that i kept my mouth shut for the whole hour of Econs.
I'm really jealous, they have people lending them jackets when it's cold and buying them subway cookies when they're hungry. :/

Okay, school was HORRIBLE today.
We were supposed to have 3 tests today, lucky econs test got postponed. So we had chinese and geog test, i hope i do well. And i tripped in school today and i know Doyle's not going to let it go. Also, someone ruined my day during break today and probably will spoil my time in YJ for the next 2 years.

I think my econs tutor is really nice. That peanut is always picking on Clarissa and i, so she gave us small snacks and a small cute post it with a short note on it. ;)

Okay, i had a lot to type just now. But HAIZ, MOOD SWINGS OH MOOD SWINGS.


Toiletttttttttt.

Nope, you ain't seeing things. THAT'S the urinal in the background.
We were in the guys' washroom in YJ.

I think i was amazed at why boxing seems so interesting to be watched during PW.
I don't want Shaun to leaveeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :(

I met pohyan at lorong chuan train station on my home today. At least that was the only thing that really cheered me up. I miss my favorite girl very very much. :( And i'm going to watch her concert soon on May 22nd!!

I love chewy juniors.
I want a blackberry.
I want a new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment