Friday, August 20, 2010

Chomp chomp!!!!!

I love the food at Chomp Chomp, but i love you girls more.
These girls really know how to bully me. They made me wait for an hour and 20 minutes and when they finally arrived they started poking fun at me, insulting me and blaming me!!! >:( But i still love them so much.

We walked into Frolick, ice cube, cold storage and macs without buying anything at all. Then we asked for a table in ice cube, sat down and snapped some photos without buying any desert and then we walked out. LOL We even tried to befriend another CJC guy for Marie. HAHAH. Now she got no face to go to school on Monday already.

We ate stingray, fried oysters, kang kong, satay, chicken wings, satay bee hoon and had sugar cane. They are all full but i am still hungry. Yeah i know, i have a lion's appetite.

Vaigash has turned all NURSE-Y. OMG I CAN'T STAND IT.
I met up with her after my blood test to study at Junction 8. Oh btw, i was previously admitted for low platelet count of 24. The normal count is 160 and today i had another blood test and it was 475!!!!!! So bloody high and even the Doctor was shocked. LOL.

Anyway this nurse-y girl studied with me, and she said "Macs is so unhealthy" and "i eat fries without salt sometimes". When we were at frolick she pointed to the nutrition chart and said "Eh look, it's fat free!!!" OMG, SHE DAMN NURSE-Y SIA. :O

Kay, peektures.

Yes i was in uniform. I was supposed to return to school after my blood test, but since doctor gave me a full day MC, then why not make full use of it?? ;)

THIS NURSE-Y GIRL
Later, we went home to bathe and she came 80 minutes late!!!!





Btw, all these while i always eat Hamburgers when i am at Mos Burger. Little did i know Hamburgers have beef inside!!! :O I can't eat beef and i ate it so many times unknowingly!!

I didn't get to eat my frolick today because fruity pebbles was sold out. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment