Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Because life comes with no guarantee, no time out, no second chances. So take many pictures, laugh too hard, love like you've never been hurt, dance in the rain, be a flirt, tell someone off, forgive freely. Live in the moment."
I like this photo now. Should i put it as my profile photo? LOL.

I was talking to her till my phone died. Sigh.







It Stops Today - Colbie Caillat
You really have got to listen to it, it's really really nice.

It's Miss Yee's last day in YJ tomorrow. Goodbyes are always the hardest to say. She sang us a really motivating song, can't really remember the title though.
Everything has been so shitty for me this week. But i believe i WILL and CAN survive through it. I think i have been living in a cave all these while, i am so unaware so many things happening around me!

>:( Chee Sheng hacked into my facebook account and updated my status for me. TSK.

TGIF tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment