Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hi, the past week have been quite exhuasting for me. I am sick again. Think i caught a flu bug from someone in class, down with a fever now. I have also got back my bio results and i am not very happy with it though i passed which i think it's good for a first time? Okay, that sounds a little contradicting.

A lesson learnt today, always remember to log out of facebook after signing in using a classmate's iphone/itouch. Clara actually updated my facebook status when i was away at chinese because i forgot to log out and she wrote so much of crap like "OH MY GOD, He's th sex !" -.-

Homework is piling up. Poem after poem after poem. I also have to write a poem as homework for cca and i can't scribble nonsense because we will have to read it aloud and miss tan's teaching me too.

A Level Chinese Oral is on the 16th and i am the last again.

Plus Charmaine's quitting school at the end of July for private studies at James Cook University..




I want to watch Despicable Me with clara and cheese today but sigh, i want to complete my truckloads of homework before the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment