Friday, July 9, 2010

Don't fall in love, fall off a bridge instead. It hurts less.

Grief, fear and despair are primary human emotions. Without them, we would be less human, and less likely to survive. Grief arises because we are not alone, and what connects us to others and to the world also breaks our heart. Fear alters us to protect our survival, extending beyond our instinct for self-preservation to our concern for others. Despair asks us to find meaning in the midst of apparent chaos and meaninglessness. Making meaning out of suffering is the basis of the human capacity to survive and transcend it.

Okay, i have 2 friends going through a breakup with their partners now. I am not mentioning who they are but it really makes me upset to see them feel so despaired. As easy as it sounds to move on, they keep themselves in denial and seeing one of them going against all odds to get to the other person's house only to spend hours waiting till 3am despite having school the next day. I simply salute you for that..

So much for having the capability to survive it when it hurts so much and i don't see how it can be worth it.

School was so crappy today.. I had no idea what my new geog teacher was talking about, she was not only making me confused but making herself confused too. Guess in the long term, it's going to be either she driving me up the wall or vice versa. I could tell she was trying her best though but like what Atiqah says "Well, it's not good enough. Tough luck". I want Mdm Selvi back.

Econs.. My new teacher is too strict. I want Miss Chen back. Hahah, speaking of which, we were near Miss Chen's house today but we didn't know which floor she lives on so we just shouted her name up the windows. Lol.
Clarissa, Doyle, Jo and i played at the playground near Northpoint today. After that we had dessert at Causeway Point. Think i have to go to Queensway with jo tomorrow to get our geog poster printed.

Sigh, i have 2 poems to write.
Why ain't i getting any inspiration,
Or probably i need a demonstration
And explanation
For help in order to settle in my resolution.

AHAHAHAH. I think i just got a poem written above!

I am still waiting for Andre to text me, and i need to talk to Jo online.
Tsk, she just texted me to say she can't come online. >:( I wasted my time online for nothing.


I want to bet for finals. Don't know if i should bet on Holland or Spain.
Leon says Spain and Gireesh says Holland. Who should i trust?

I have achieved a C for Chinese paper. Really impressed with myself, afterall i have never passed any of my higher chinese papers before.


Okay, Goodnight world. I am really really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment