Sunday, June 27, 2010

I spent 4 hours alone at Mos Burger writing, writing and more writing today.
K so it happened to be Edmund willing to company me to study since he came all the way down from Holland to Serangoon but i turned him down cos i was supposed to meet Marie. And my dear Marie, only told me in the last minute that she couldn't come anymore. She stood me up! >:( I was already there so i just spent the next 4 hours there alone.
Blocks are just tomorrow, i am so afraid.
Last day of the holidays today. At least i did a bit of shopping the past couple of days! :)
And PRIS, i got the shoes for 5 bucks too!!!!!!

My body clock is eccentric. I have been sleeping so late for the past few nights. I was still wide awake at 5am this morning.


K i have work to do now.
I can't wait for blocks to be over. I already have plans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment