Monday, June 28, 2010

2 papers down, 4 more to go.
After i get pass tomorrow's Econs and Lit, the rest would be like a breeze already.

How amazing can it get, Lit is just tomorrow and i have yet to look for my Lit text.. Chinese paper was relatively okay i guess, but i can't say the same for GP. This Chinese paper is so so much easier than my higher Chinese paper last time.
That guy Chinese teacher was really annoying especially when i was in a desperate need for the bathroom.

I hope i will meet my expectations for geog and bio, i put in a lot of effort for geog and i just have to really really do well for bio.

I start my paper at 1 on wednesday and i have no school on thursday. I should start mugging alone for bio at Mos Burger again or ask Danielle to study with me for thursday. Sigh, as for friday the whole class end their Math paper at 11.30am whereas Eliza and i only end at 5.10pm!!!!

I am really hungry now.
I am facing such immense pressure from stress that my body is not functioning properly. It's still not here yet after 3 months and i am really really very afraid. I told my mum about it last night and she was like "what did you do?!". Also, my body clock is eccentric. I went to bed last night at 11 only to fall asleep at around 2 plus.
Okay, i need to de-stress. FROLICKKKKKKKKK.

Anyway, i got inspired by a post so i just wanted to compare how different i look from sec2 till now!

2007

Omg, i look skinny!!! I like. (Y)

2008

Oh delia, you mean the girl next to me?? She's Winny.

2009


2010

Omg, how did i get so fat and big boned over the last 4 years?!?!



In preparation for my surprise birthday celebration last year. Really love you guys so much. Btw that card in that photo is still with me.



A girl in school was using a white blackberry in front of me today. I want a white blackberry!! I can't stop saying it, think it's the only thing that i ever wanted so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment