Wednesday, June 2, 2010



I slept for 15 hours last night. But i'm still feeling fever-ish and my lunch now sucks. Eeeeeeee. :(
I want nice food. Never mind. Independence, michelle. (Y)
Though it's nice to know that people in 4E '09 are getting hitched.
I want to have dinner at chomp chomp tonight. But i think i will crash even more later. :(

I can't smile without the left side of my face aching. Thanks to doyle.

Yay, marie called yesterday and we talked for a long long while. I miss her.

So many of you, but no true ones.
I miss sjc, very very much.

The Awesome One says:
yup, and do u noe who u r talking to?

Michelle tang says:
YOU LA, THEN MYSELF MEH -.-
The Awesome One says: see my awesome display name ;D

Michelle tang says:
WTH



The Awesome One says: my neighbour also renovating, im dying, im damn scared leh!

Michelle tang says: why!

The Awesome One says: tt when im bathing some careless idiot drill through the wall

Michelle tang says: HAHAHAHAHAH

Corinne's so silly, i miss her so much too! :(

1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! omgosh didnt noe u posted this! ;D miss u babe!! <3 CORINNE! THE AWESOME ONE!

    ReplyDelete