Friday, June 4, 2010

Dancing in the moonlight ~

I'm so tired.
I'm having like a flu storm now, dustbin is mountain full with tissue paper. Just popped a yellow flu pill down and it's making me really drowsy already.
Headed to school to study today. And all i did was draw the demand and supply curve graph!! Nice. (Y)
We played tennis, had lunch, sleep, talked crap and homeeeeeeeeeeee.
K, this is so short, sudden urge to type something here!

I'm really really hungry now. I had dinner at 5plus today.

K i think i should really go to bed now cos i'm typing things that doesn't really make any sense at all.

Time now is 12.45am
Kay, goodnight world!




Gosh, i miss them very very much.
I think i have no social life now.
Guides was so much more fun than - and yj now.
Maybe because i love them and they are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment