Friday, May 21, 2010

Time check: 1am

Sigh, school's been a terrible bitch for me today.
GPP presentation was screwed. Jeanette was on mc and gireesh had early leave. So birthday boy; chee sheng and i had to present in front of the class, mr loh and some other visitor. HAD REAL SHIT FEEDBACK. Like wtffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.

Anyway, so we had a surprise birthday celebration for chee sheng. Awesome. (Y)
Dinner at Just Acia and then The Helix bridge again. (Y)




I'm gonna have a really long and tiring day tomorrow.
I've to meet up for GPP at 11 again and then later for py's concert at 5. Plus i've to buy flowers for my dear babe. And i want to go for Clarissa's chalet although i don't mind going super early like at 7am!!
I can't sleep yet cos of my soaking wet hair. :/

Damn, i had a hard time trying to sleep last night because of my bitches. They and their stupid ghost stories. And they came up with new ones like "michelle, be careful something might come out of the toilet bowl when you use it", "be careful, something might grab your ass!!" Shit, i dare not to sleep again tonight!! :(



What does not destroy only makes me stronger. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment