Thursday, May 20, 2010

I love inter-class games for PE. Especially with the guys. (Y)

TGIF tomorrow! I have been looking forward to it so much!!
Also, Happy Birthday Chee Sheng!


Damn, he reminds me of our GPP presentation tomorrow!! :(

Monday
I met Ophelia on the train on the way to school!
Nice knowing how school has been like for her.

Tuesday
Monday and tuesday's timetable had a switch.

Wednesday
I finally got to talked to marie after agessssssssssss.

Thursday
I had an extra bio make up tutorial today.
Oh oh eliza, joanne, clarissa and khatijah were telling me ghost stories to scare me. Joanne told me stories in yj and eliza told me the shutter ones. DAMN SCARED LA. Shit, i think i'm being overly paranoid now. I keep turning back to check every few seconds. They told me those stories and clarissa and khati had to scare me when i was in the toilet. Like suddenly telling me something will grab my legs or something might pop out of the toilet bowl. I SCREAMED LIKE HELL LA. Crap, i don't think i dare to sleep now. I shall text them later!!

Yay, TGIF tomorrow! Moreover, school starts late!! ;)
One more week to semester break!! ;)
Which means retail therapy and meet up with my dear babessssss! :D
Frolick + chomp chomp with those pets on the 28th!
Gosh, GSS! K, i can't believe i'm actually thinking of the econs test question of why revenue for producers still decreases despite a 30% change in prices for GSS. Lol.


Kay, goodnight worldddddddd.

No comments:

Post a Comment