Monday, May 31, 2010

My right eye hurts. :(

We headed down to school's src to study today. Yay, i feel so accomplished. I managed to finish all my bio tutorials. ;) I had an hour of nap with joanne and doyle on the couch. We had almost the whole src to ourselves. I was supposed to meet them at 9, but i only got out of bed at 9 and reached school at 10.30am. Study, lunch at kfc, study, sleep, study, home. Wanted to go to changi airport T3 for the 4 storeys high slide. But turns out we didn't go cos it would cost us 30bucks to have a ride on that slide.



I still want to go to the airport alone and watch planes depart and arrive. Each departure makes my heart skip a beat, like a child, thinking so much hopefully. Every arrival makes me feel depress because it's back to reality.
I wish everything would come to a standstill, those automobiles on the road, the air molecules making up the wind and even the ant crawling on the table now.


Going to school again tomorrow to study with my bitch and have bio lesson.

Have a safe flight tonight, my dear best. Love you very very much! Missing you already. :(
Bring back a hot hot angmoh boy for me and take lots of pretty photos. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment