Thursday, April 1, 2010

WTF IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE.
WHY IS THERE SOMEONE AGAIN LEAVING TO STUDY IN CANADA?! HAVEN'T WE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT?!

PLUS SHAUN'S LEAVING US FOR POLY. LIKE WTF MAN. I REALLY DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO LEAVE. :(

****************************************************************************
Happy April Fools' Day everyone!I got tricked by my bio teacher and Joanne.I swear i really fell for Joanne's trick!
Okay, i went back to SJC for my sgc. Hahaha, miss tan's getting married soon and i hope she invites us!
I had a lot of things to type out just now, but i've lost my mood to type everything now.

I think i'm addicted to playing Tap Tap on Charmaine's ipod and Doyle's iphone.
And Baby - Justin Bieber is stuck in my head.



I need to learn to stop binging just because i'm upset.
But i really feel like eating frolicks now!!
I'm intending to skip dinner tonight since i already ate so much today but i feel so hungry. I'm wishing for supperrrrrrrrrr.

Okay, have a great weekend dears!

No comments:

Post a Comment