Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hee hee, i think Miss Chen, my Econs tutor is really really nice. :)
I borrowed her camera at camp and spam it with our photos and she actually took the effort to burn them into a disc and gave it to me!
Kay, so i shall upload them. Except that facebook is taking forever, like 2398r4865928312 years to load. Uploading photos on it always makes it lag so much. Patience is a virtue...

Anyway, drama on monday was cancelled. So Clarissa and i went for the Cotton On saleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Whoots. But, we didn't buy anything. Okay at least we did some window shopping.
And today, i'm dead tired. Like yawning every 2 minutes or so.
I had lunch at Yoshinoya Northpoint with Gireesh, Leon, Chee sheng, Nicholas, Jeanette, Michael and Clarissa before going back to school for 50 minutes of GP.

Yup, here i am now. Drama again tomorrow, unfortunately.
And yay, i'm going back to SJC on thursday to collect my SGC. Can't wait to see my dears! And Priscilla, most probably i can go out with you then! Please ring me up when you see this, cos my phone bill is about to burst already.



Not very sure if you can see, but miss chen's on my left!


I like miss chen's camera, i think the photos are really really clear!
Okay, goodbye! Time to hit the books again! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment