Friday, April 9, 2010

When i was running on the track yesterday, i suddenly thought of Corinne. I miss running with her. Gosh, i miss this pretty girl of mine so much. :/








Everyone's off to CJC, and manga and vaigash are starting school next week.
Oh well. I hope i might be able to see them during the SJC play!

There isn't cca today cos I've cca in school tomorrow and i've to meet up with Jeanette, chee sheng and gireesh for PW later in the day at city hall.
A gazillion work to be done plus PI draft. I SERIOUSLY NEED MORE IDEAS, PRISCILLA, SOS PLEASE! I miss you very dearly too! :(

I'm feeling so empty suddenly. Like a part of me is missing, and it's indescribable.
Gosh, something is wrong with me. I was texting someone until i cried.


FB group:
"I deserve to be happy".

No comments:

Post a Comment