Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Baby baby baby, noooo.
Baby - Justin Bieber is stuck in my head.

PE is torturous! My legs are aching and i can't even descend from a flight of steps. It hurts like soooooo much and i can't even use the squad cubicle in the school's toilet cos my legs are sooooooooo wobbly!!
Anyway, so after pe today since i had an hour break, i went to shower with jeanette. The feeling felt so awesome, so clean, no stinky smell and sweat. While we were bathing halfway, there was a damn cockroach in the cubicle. Chee-ko-pek cockroach!

Election campaign for student leaders started yesterday. Clarissa and i didn't know who to vote for, so we voted for the prettiest girls. Hahahah and we voted for all the girls in Seletar!

Okay okay, i promised myself to touch the computer for only 15 minutes. So i'm off to mug for my bio test tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment