Saturday, February 27, 2010

CVD 2010

CVD 2010!
I had a great time with my LPs and friends! Plus courtney and marie came down. What a surprise okay. I was really very touched by my babes! They had planned to give me a surprise. Love you babes.

With miss chen, my econs tutor.

Joanne, me, chee sheng!
Celine!

Okay, so i entered the Haunted House with my LPs and friends.
Seriously, this is the first time i've been persuaded successfully to enter it.
It was exceptionally fun. I enjoyed it! ;) Lol, celine and clarissa said they could hear me cursing and swearing at the ghost from outside!




http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/2010/02/how-to-be-happy.html

I had a very tiring week and i think this link to the post at kandeethemakeupartist is really inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment