Friday, September 17, 2010

Although it was taken with a really good DSLR, the photo still appears blur because Darian forgot to switch the mode.

Wendy's wasn't exactly that tasty and it was considerably costly for fast food.

GP and Chinese Promos today. Oh well, it's over and that's all i can say.
2 more subjects down, 4 more to go!

Sigh, how to juggle studying for promos and considering something simultaneously? Apparently, everyone's busy now too...

Reading Jeanette Winterson's - Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit. About Lesbians. I can't wait to see how TSL is going to teach us that Lit text. The way she says "It's a depressing fucking number" and "Fuck you, Hal" in class keeps me in amusement. How she goes "Mich" and "Miss Tang" when i am dozing off keeps me frightened. I've to admit, she's the hottest teacher around.

A change of heart, perhaps. The awkwardness lingers between the 2 of us now. Only I can feel it, I don't think you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment