Friday, July 30, 2010

This is for you, Charmaine Ch'ng

It was friday yesterday and also Charmaine's last day in school.
Although she's not flying off to Canada/Australia YET, so there are chances of meeting up with her but both are us are living two opposite ends of Singapore and it's going to be dificult to meet up with her. Plus both are us are busy with school for me and work for her now.

FML.
Out of curiousity, i googled MICHELLE TANG SJC. My first result was of cos, this site smellslikesugar and the second was ireland-kiss. I clicked on the link and read the first few posts.

"I've got a close friend in my class now, Michelle Tang and she's awesome :) I liked the way she stood up for me when one in our clique never accepted me. Stuff happened, stuff happens. Im not going to state them all. But then, secondary school repeated itself all over again. In class right now, im detached. Even from my clique. Even from Michelle. So thats Friends for you."

I can't stop crying and this ireland-kiss.blogspot belongs to no other than Charmaine.
Omg, FML seriously.
I feel so bad. No, bad is an understatement and i guess it's all too late because she has already left....

Charmaine, i know you might be reading this so this is for you.
I am sorry and i know sorry is not enough for you and i owe you more than this. My first friend and only true friend in yjc. During the first few days of Orientation you told me "if i run for sports' day, you must watch me okay" and i promised, i turned up in school at the grandstand. But more than half the time you were away from me, with your OG mates. And a few months ago, you promised me not to leave but you left yesterday.... I still love you, you know that don't you....






No comments:

Post a Comment