Friday, July 23, 2010

Farewell night 2010

Okay, school was generally fine today.
We got chased out of chinese class, so there were three periods of free time. Doyle rented the pool equipment and we played pool in school! Hmm, i had cca and then back to sjc! Stayed while and i had a lot to catch up with joseleen over subway for late dinner.



I miss them very very much. To be honest, i went back this time for Sulip and Haiqi, doubt i will ever go back for guides again. The sec one guides now all look so foreign to me, and i can't believe ******* is ACL?! She used to be so rude to me and jose last time!!!!! >:(

Mr Nair's going to do a book launch in SRJC next thursday and he has invited us to go with him. So, if i go to SR with him, i can visit Priscilla and Eileen! PRISCILLA, do you see this? ;)


Now you see me
now you don't

Stare straight and
look deep within my eyes
All you see is your own reflection

I have dual purposes
One as a blessing
The other a curse

Look into me and you see
YOURSELF.
Stop to think
if it isn't what i mean

Time to reflect
Consider your actions
know your mistakes and
change for the better

Low and behold
I'm higly fragile
Shatter me into a million pieces
and you think
Oh no, i am in for 7 years of trouble.

Mirror mirror on the wall
Tell me who is the saddest of all

I let you shine and show your inner beauty
but who will do so
for me?



Sigh, i am doing homework on a friday night. No life uh.

No comments:

Post a Comment