Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Annual Sports' Meet

50 more days to promos.

Sigh, i am about to snap like a plate at its maximum breaking strength in the elastic rebound theory for earthquakes. But i can't call nor text marie because i have already exceeded the bill. Besides, my sim card is still cranky and her phone is still not working so we can't really contact each other..

Okay, YJC's annual sports' meet was today. Superrrrrrr boring. SJC one was the ultimate best (Y). Cheerleading was way way more awesome last time.

EWWWWWWWW.
There's this Squidward look alike guy from my previous Econs class and i just found out he lives in the same block as me. :O YUCK. And all this while, i have been changing in my room without closing the curtains!!!!!! I feel so insecure when people know where i live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment