Tuesday, July 13, 2010

66 more days to promos.

I'm so excited!!! Going to meet this crazy girl of mine above on the 31st of July!!!!!!!!
Hee hee, i just told her i want a pink watermelon without seeds. Think she's going to scold me siao as usual and then try to humour me. HAHAH.


Kay, my timetable for tomorrow is awesome. ;) I have break, lesson, break, lesson, break, lesson then cca and homeeeeeeeeeee!!! Each lesson and break lasts one hour each.
But i haven't really written any good poems for the poem competition!!! Gah. :/

I had a lot of fun today. Really long since i laughed so much.
While at northpoint, we walked passed the Baby Spa and we were all looking at the babies when cheese said "ARE THEY REAL?" lol.
The babies' parents stared and laughed at us. Rofl. We couldn't stop laughing for a whole good 10 minutes. Then we headed to the Japanese food court to talked endless crap and HAHAHA tons of private stuff. Lol.

66 more days to promos.

No comments:

Post a Comment