Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pool + fish and co

Okay, let's see. For the past week i ATTEMPTED to study. But facebook is the biggest distraction.

Headed down to school yesterday at 10 to study with bitch. We did GPP later when the rest came. It's nearly finish. Yay.

After that, i went down to town to meet charmaine and andre. Walked around, and finally decided to play pool instead. I came home after midnight, feeling so scared because andre told me about some stabbing cases.
I like my hair colour ~



And today, we celebrated my dear pet's 17th birthday at Fish and Co opposite plaza sing.
Happy birthday my dear!
Birthday celebrations always makes me envy the birthday girl. Hee hee, can i request for a cake from the icing room? ;)
Oh and i met delia and rachel at Fish and Co too.

Corinne and i shared a seafood platter. Considering the two of us can seriously eat like gluttons. We managed to eat from this much..

to this!
The rest were 3 sharing one platter and they finished about the same as us.

Hee hee, my dear corinne!
We used to eat almost every lesson in class last time. Now i'm the fat one from too much eating. :(

Kay, shall wait for the rest of the photos to be uploaded by sharifah. Her new Canon EOS 550D!!
Btw, almost everyone i know has an iphone!! :(
I want a white blackberry.

I'm promising myself i will not touch my laptop again till after blocks.
The same goes for my bitch too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment