Monday, June 14, 2010

Nightmare at Elm Street + Khati's 17th surprise

HI everyone!!
So today, we had a birthday surprise for our bitch, khatijah at northpoint's eighteenth chefs.

Happy birthday bitch! ;)

I like this photo! I took it!! (Y)
Btw, this bitch of mine above was being very funny today.

Joanne: I was so pissed this morning.
Everybody: Why?!!??!
Joanne: Cos i forgot to bring my lip gloss out.
Everybody: -.- Bimbooooooooooo~

Later i called clarissa and she passed the phone around.
Me: Who is this?
Joanne: Your mother.
Me: Wth. -.-



The concoction we made and then played 7 up.
Mixture of strawberry flavoured ice cream, a slice of lemon, cheese, chili flakes, salt, almond nuts, ice and ice lemon tea.
Eeeeeew, i still have the taste in my mouth. :/
Girls had one scoop.
Guys had 2 scoops.
Birthday girl had 17 scoops.


CS and i left to do PW for an hour and later joined them for Nightmare at Elm Street.
This M18 Movie scared the shit out of me and i don't think i can sleep tonight! :(
And WOOOO~ We managed to get pass for this M18. Hee hee, we are good actresses and actors.

K i should start on my PW now.
Nightmare at Elm Street is freaky.

I wonder how the guys in Lady Gaga - Alejandro are not turned on when they are performing with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment