Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fear.

Yesterday
I was studying in school yesterday morning with jo. Quite productive, i guess. In the afternoon, i headed down to junction 8's Mos Burger to study with Apphia. We spent 4 hours at mos burger studying till we felt so nauseous and we even walked the opposite direction of the escalator when we left later.

Today
Finally met up with guides clique, not all of them were free to come but nevertheless it was still fun. We had lunch at White Tangerine and i stuided at pris's house for the entire day later.







I miss my pretty girls so much.

I am so afraid. I know i am not going to do well for this blocks.
What is fear? I actually googled "how to overcome fear". Recognizing fear would be the first step as to accepting the absolute hurtful truth. Understanding the root of your fears - Figure where your fear comes from. Overcome your fears - To get rid of the fear, simply figure out what you will do in each of the possible scenarios. But if fear was so easy to achieved by the above 3 steps that i have summarized from the website, then why do so many people still turn to suicide or suffer from depression then?

If guilt could kill, i would be dead by now. I have wasted so much time over the last 3 weeks. But instead of crying over split milk, i should hurry get done with this and turn back to my books.

I have not studied GP, chinese and lit. I have absolutely no idea where my lit text and notebook have gone to, and i have not memorized any quotes at all.

I need to finish:
1. enzymes
2. search for my lit text
3. analyze the 11 chapters for lit
4. study GP
5. memorize chinese
all by tonight.

I need confidence.
All the best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment