Thursday, May 27, 2010

I need a remedy.

Time check: 2.30am
Sigh, self disappointment. I only completed 1/3 of my bio tutorial homework. :(
There's still chinese, econs, 2/3 of bio and lit to go.
The house is so quiet, which is so rare. Everyone's fast asleep. I can finally get to appreciate/enjoy the night's serenity.
I'm having gastric now, really really hungry. So hungry till i can swallow an elephant down. - Hyperbole
I wish i can call for Macs Delivery now. :(
Never mind, i shall drink milk to make myself feel better.


Joanne is so sweet! She just texted me "imya :("
I miss her too.


Mdm selvi, livia and i cried in school today because of mdm selvi's leave. Last day of school, prolly the last time i get to see her before she's off. Bittersweet- oxymoron The long awaited semester break and she's leaving now. I hate farewells.

Tomorrow's cca gathering at Sentosa. I'm supposed to meet up with my dears at chomp chomp for dinner and frolick, but oh well. I will find my way out, somehow.


Above all wonders the world has ever known.


I think i'm falling sick.


Goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment