Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's 5.35pm on a Wednesday afternoon and I'm feeling so tired.
I only reached home at 10.30pm last night cos i was out studying the whole day with Joshua yesterday.
I'm so dead tired now and i'm going off to sleep and getting up in an hour's time to complete my econs, bio and geog and to write a letter for Miss Koh. The guys in my class can't put the lit book - Disgrace down because it has sex scenes in it.
Talk about maturity man.

I'm going back for SJC's play tomorrow.
Yay. It sounds funny and weird, butKhatijah and i can't wait to see bungs! Hee hee.

Mum: Chelleeeeeeeeeeee.
Michelle: What la, i'm very busy and tired. *sounds damn irritated*
Mum: Er, do you still want a polariod? I buy for you.
Michelle: WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, I WANT!
Kay, i felt damn bad for being so rude to her. :/
And mummy's birthday is in 3 days time and i haven't bought anything for her yet!!!! Oh my!


Okay, good evening world. Time for my power nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment