Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When PCCT gets really boring..



Nicholas, Gireesh, Doyle, Clarissa, Michael, Celine, Me and charmaine.

Me, (at the back) livia, jeanette, eliza, grace, leon, chee sheng and charmaine


School is tiring me out and it's only tuesday!!

Don't try fb, it doesn't work on me. You loveeeeeeeeee attention so much uh.
Don't expect forgiveness from me, I don't forgive and forget easily.
And you won't get pity from me, you only make me dislike you even more.




What will school be like without them below.


I was watching youtube when i came across this video. I think this girl is really really drop dead gorgeous.

http://www.youtube.com/user/meganheartsmakeup



I wonder how does it feels to be loved and appreciated by someone you love too everyday.
I wonder how does it feels to know that someone is waiting for you to have your break in school.
I wonder how does it feels to have someone you love and loves you too helping you to carry your heavy things around.
I wonder how does it feels to have someone you love and loves you too to study with you and you won't even feel that awkward silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment