Tuesday, March 16, 2010


My dear Charmaine just told me during lunch yesterday that she will be leaving to study in Canada in August. My tears just flowed down uncontrollably. But as much as i want her to stay with me, i hope she will go Canada and come back in 6 years time with her future brightly lit for her. The 4 LPs would be left with 3 then.
The feeling of people leaving really sucks and tell me about it man, 23 march is just next week.
It's going to be 7 years since you left me already.

Is it just me or is it you guys experience the same thing too?
I feel so upset just because a friend's going away for camp. Hm.



I had school yesterday, today and tomorrow. I watched Alice in Wonderland with my ever loved, Apphia. Gosh, i'm more tanned than her now.


There are moments when i don't know if it's real or if anybody feels the way i feel.
I miss you terribly much.

No comments:

Post a Comment