Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hee hee, i passed PW guideline test. Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Okay so for the past few days, this was what i did.

Monday
School and then met Priscilla and Damien for Long John's at compass point.

Tuesday
Left school for lunch and came back for 50 minutes of GP before going to queue at The Cathay for Ben and Jerry's Free Cone day with almost the whole class!! :)I met a lot of ex sjc-ians there!
Strawberry cheesecakeeeeeeeeeeee flavoured ice cream. :) Makes me feel all hungry for it now again.

Wednesday
There's no cca today, so here I am, at home typing this. Btw, my right eye hurts like hell cos there's a damn sty in it AGAIN. Yes, like AGAIN?!

Thursday (tomorrow)
Watching When In Rome. Yay. :)
Plus we're having a surprise in school tomorrow.


Caravanserai- An Original Drama by CentreStage and Roger Jenkins

Is there anyone who wants to go back to SJC with me to watch it?
I really am interested in going!!


I was caught nearly dozing off 14 times during GP by Clarissa today!

Kay, sayonara. I'm off to studyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment