Friday, February 5, 2010

Last day of orientation yesterday. It was awesome!
Yup, i just got up and it's 2 now.
I reached home really late last night cos i had supper with my classmates. And i've a throbbing headache now cos i slept with very wet hair in an air-con room last night.
I love the games we played yesterday.
Okay, this is so weirddddddddddddddddd. Before i clicked on the "new post", i thought of so much to write. But now, i don't feel like typing it anymore.

CNY is coming soon and i havent bought any new clothes. :( :( :(
I think most shops would have ran out of sizes by the time i go shopping.
I don't know where i'll be having reunion dinner next week since grandma past away already. Okay, i just realized it's been exactly a year. Today's the 6th of Feb and she left on the 4th of Feb last year.


Going out with my fie dear in 3 hours timeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment