Friday, February 19, 2010


I realized i've a lot to talk about with Clarissa. Probably because we were both from ij schools, i guess.
It's easy to talk to Celine too. She's not that type of typical narrow minded girl that comes from a co-ed school. Really nice to talk to her!

I think it's pretty scary to know that one day you're having a hell lot of fun with someone and then you start getting close to him/her. Then a couple of days later, you realized you would actually get brain washed by someone else and that's when everything starts turning sour.



I became the Econs rep in class cos Clarissa didn't want it. But i don't really want it either, think about the responsibilities man.
I like Geography class, she reminds me of Mrs Elan. The way she talks, her looks and her height is almost the same as Mrs Elan's.
I think my Lit teacher is cool although i'm very afraid of her. She's like another Mrs Tan. Her sarcasm, mood swings and the "never smiling" look.
And tell me about it, i've to take chinese again. I shouldn't have dropped, i think i wasted my time and am wasting my time again now and mum's money on cheena tuition.
Pe is OH SO SHITTY. First lesson yesterday and we had to run 3 rounds around the basketball court and 3 rounds on the track. Like wtf. I kinda miss skipping pe with my dear girls last time. All that hiding in the toilet and behind the stage.

I'm having second dance auditions tomorrow! I'm so nervous, what if i don't get in! I won't even have a cca then and i would prolly end up in Library or something!





Something to tell yourself today:
"There is only one person like me in the world, and I am awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment