Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Edited:/

4th day of school at YJ! Not bad uh, i managed to survive 4 days of school without my awesome babes.
6 hours of amazing race today. It was quite fun but i'm badly sun burnt! Each time i try to wrinkle my nose, it just hurts like helllllllllllllll. And my scalp is sun burnt too!

I dislike starting school and ending school cos there's no one to wait for me and then run to school together anymore. And no one to take the train back with me. :(
My classmates are so athletic! A national swimmer, dragon boater, tennis player, floorball player and trackers. There's another michelle too!


Something in your eyes makes me want to lose myself in your arms.


Valentines oh valentines. Khatijah and i were wondering if people in yj celebrates valentines' like sjc??

Wtf, my cousin also got into SR?? Unfairrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment