Friday, January 29, 2010

I deleted the previous 2 posts because i thought if i really want to enjoy my college life, then i should stop thinking negatively!

Yj or srjc won't have much difference anyway since i'm going to spend 2 years there only.

I thought i didn't enjoy myself there and i really didn't like it though i had fun. But when orientation ended just now, i was like huh, orientation is over so fast, i still want somemore fun?? Not that i actually settled down and already made a bunch lot of friends. In fact my OG mates are like.. I guess i would have told you guys pretty much about them!! You might think i'm such a bitch, bitching about them here but no, you won't get it until i tell you.

My OGLs are awesome! :D Rachel from sjc was my one of my OGL, which kinda help me to, how to say, "blend in" there?

I miss my dear babes very very much. Okay, it really touched me a lot yesterday night when one of corinne messages said "i miss you leh!" Which is so surprising cos she seldom says that and i was really really very touched cos i thought after everyone who has gone to CJ would probably ditch me at the side cos so many other SJC girls are there too! So corinne, i miss you and love you! (as you always have known!) I miss doing naughty stuff with her! Like throwing away someone's book cos we didn't like her. Opps. :X



I guess you all would have known that i've decided to stay in YJC! It took a few people and an hour and a half to convince me that i should stay in YJC. And i guess everything happens for a reason right! So since i've been posted to YJC, there's definitely a reason for it and i should just stay and be learn to be happy!

Study what you love or love what you study!

No comments:

Post a Comment